Monday, January 26, 2009

Breckenridge Ski Trip 2009

Alan's parents very generously took our family and his brother skiing in Breckenridge for the week last week. It was awesome! Although I didn't get to ski, I feel like I had as much fun as the rest of them because of how neat the place was and how awesome it was to see my baby ski for the first time! It was truly a WONDERFUL vacation that our family will never forget. I will also say, if you are ever looking for a nice place to take the fam skiing, Breckenridge would be a great place. Such a beautiful ski town. Anyway, the highlight of the trip for me was Alan taking Maci, all dressed and ready, up the mountain for daddy's ski school. Very sweet memories they created together. A special thank you to Ron and Cindy for such a wonderful trip! We had a blast! Hope you enjoyed! We sure did!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

How fun!! Our family went the Breckenridge this past Spring Break and had a blast! Glad to see that all is well! :)

Kara said...

looks fun! great pics of your snow bunnies!

Tara Powell said...

look at those little ski's! Those pictures were great. Looks like ya'll really had a blast!

Marc and Kathy said...

Oh man, I love me some Breckenridge! It really is the cutest little place. Marc and I didn't find our love for skiing until after we were married. We love it! SOOOO jealous. Great pics.

Stacy Drake said...

Maci is looking more and more like her Momma every time I see her! Your girls are gorgeous! YOU are gorgeous. :-)