Monday, January 17, 2011

December at a Glance (in no particular order)

Christmas Date 2010 with my sweet family of five!!
One of our favorite gifts Blake got were thses awesome shoes from his Aunt Sherry and Uncle Monte. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! Ignore the quote, its from a b-ball player and Alan and I thought it was funny!Christmas morning while the girls were opening presents, Blake decided that hiding under the tree was more fun.
Payton's favorite gift...a real Cinderella wedding dress
Maci loved her skateboard from Santa.
Before Christmas the kids and I went to Austin for a few days. Ice Skating was a highlight of our trip.
Handsome baby boy Christmas morning at Papa and Grandma's
My beautiful children!!!
Grandma and her sweeties!
"Twas the Night Before Christmas" with daddy Christmas Eve night. So Sweet!
Blake learned to army crawl at the beginning of this month!
All dolled up for Alan's company Christmas Party!
Payton's favorite ornament
Maci's favorite ornament
Baby's first Christmas!!!
Mom and Dad's Christmas card picture this year.
Thanksgiving in Austin. (oops, I said this was December at a glance...guess I was more behind than I thought.)

No comments: