Monday, July 30, 2012

Splash pad!!!


So I looked around the room today at my kiddos all still in jammies and decided a little fun in the sun was in order.  I had them put on swimsuits and I packed our lunches.  We took off on our bikes for a long ride to the splash pad.  Once we got there, we started unpacking our lunch and bragging to daddy with pics about how much fun we were having.  I look over and realize that I am gonna need a key to get into the splash pad and I did NOT bring it!!!  Ugh!!  We hop on our bikes and head all the way back home.  I went in, got the key, and piled everyone into the car!  I'm all about exercise (not really) but we were driving this time!  Anywho, once in, they had a blast and I got called cool mom for the day!  Hooray!  Enjoy the pics!  :-)








 Before we realize we are locked out...bragging to daddy!
 Yummy lunch!
 Crazy boy of mine loves to take pictures of himself while looking at himself...got a lot of his daddy in him!!!  Hahahahaha!!


2 comments:

Alicia said...

Those pics at the end of Blake are so funny! I may have chuckled at the thought of you having to ride all the way back home for the key :)

The Meers Family said...

Thanks a lot, Alicia!!! Anything I can do to make you chuckle!! :-)